Each month I want to review my resolutions that I set for 2016 and see if I am accomplishing any of them. Are there any that I need to work on and are there any that I have no chance in completing or possibly need to alter.
Click here if you want to see that post.
- Nail Blog
- Yes, I have been posting more and I have changed the look of the blog to something I believe I am more happy with at the moment.
- Untried Polish
- That is all I have been wearing with the exception of some glitter toppers. I just cant get away from them. I believe the random polish generator will help with lessening my use of them.
- Sinful Colors is the only exception that I have to this rule. Their polsihes are very afforable and they were my first polishes I started collecting. Yes, I will continue to buy the entire collection of polishes that I do not own. Otherwise I have been keeping up with my resolution and seeking out only polishes that catch my eye and are unique to me.
- Nail Art
- Um…I think about it if that counts. I wont give any excuses. I just need to do it.
- Creating Nail Vinyls/cuticle oil/mani bombs
- Yup, I haven’t started that either.
- Swatching and cataloging
- Yup behind on that too. It doesnt help that I bought a lot of polish from someone who was destashing twice and they have 50+ and 80+ polishes in each. I’m slow but trying to catch up.
- New indies
- Yes! KB Shimmer is a new to me brand that I tried in the month of January.
- I know that I definitely will want to be destashing. With each blog post I have started noting if I want to keep it or destash it. So far there is only one polish on the list but with those large destashes I picked up there are some I will be adding to the list from them.
Thanks for visiting,
Check me out on IG @onepolishedmonkey